In order to ensure the best possible experience for our members, the management of Piston & Chain (P&C) has adopted the following rules:
- Management Authority: we reserve the right to expel any member for any reason. Should this happen, pro-rata dues will be refunded. To protect the club, P&C’s owners and employees may issue additional directives not covered here. If you do not agree with any of these rules, you may cancel your membership at any time.
- Good Conduct: While in the clubhouse, you will behave in a courteous and thoughtful manner towards other members and their property, as well as P&C’s staff and property.
- Tools: Treat our shared tools with respect. Certain tools (like the lifts) require instruction by P&C staff before use.
- Alcohol: The club does not supply alcohol. Members may bring their own alcohol to consume in a reasonable manner while in the clubhouse. Don’t ride a motorcycle while intoxicated. If you need to, please leave your bike at P&C and take a cab home instead.
- Guests: we welcome your accompanied guests who want to come and check out P&C. However, after a guest has visited once, we ask that they become a member for subsequent visits.
- Pets: We love pets, so bring them by if you like, provided that they behave themselves. Please be sensitive to other members. No poisonous snakes.