The highlight of your week! Join us on Tuesday nights to wrench or just socialize. Take advantage of P&C’s great resources (tools, lifts, etc.) while enjoying the camaraderie of your fellow riders.
The Tuesday Night Social & Wrenching Membership allows access, one night a week (see our hours), to all of Piston & Chain’s great resources for motorcyclists. This includes our tools, lifts, tire changer, and much more at our Folsom Street workshop. The rest of the week, connect with other club members on our exclusive Google Group and FaceBook forums. Plus, you’ll always be on the invite list for P&C’s interesting line-up of events and classes (both free and paid). Whether you’re a novice or experienced motorcycle enthusiast, it’s a chance to learn, get your hands dirty, and enjoy the company of other riders.
Workshop and Tools
- WRENCHING: use the P&C clubhouse and tools one night a week during our regular club hours.
- LIFT: Use a lift at no charge. If you have never used a lift, don’t worry, we will show you how.
- TIRE CHANGER: Use our tire changer and balancer after you have been checked out.
- TIRE DISPOSAL: If you change it here, we will recycle it for you.
- OIL DISPOSAL: If you change it here, we will recycle it for you.
- BIKE STORAGE: $120/month (check with P&C staff for availability).
- ACCESS TO OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE GROUPS.
- ORGANIZED RIDES: Moto-outings of all sorts, for all levels of riders.
- SALON: Enjoy our speakers and presentations.
- Member discount at SF Moto.